In terms of Information Technology statutes, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a
computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Information Technology regulations that
- The website www.yourglobalpro.com (hereinafter referred to as "Portal”), owned by Intuit
Management Consultancy (hereinafter referred to as IMC), having it’s office at #M02, NBQ Building,
Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road, Bur Dubai, United Arab Emirates, represented by its Director, where
such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective
legal heirs, representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns;
- "You" or "User" shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a user of the Portal signing up to the Website. The Portal also provides certain services without registration/acceptance, and such provision of services does not absolve You of this contractual relationship.
use our website located at www.yourglobalpro.com (the "Website") and related software and
well as rules, guidelines, policies, terms and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by
- Your use of this Website is evidence that You have read and agreed to be contractually bound by
Website by You is governed by this policy and any policy so mentioned by terms of reference. If you
do not agree with any of these terms, please discontinue using the Website.
updated on its requirements. If You continue to use the Website or avail any of its services without
registration following such change, this is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies.
- "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean the company ‘IMC’. The provider of www.yourglobalpro.com is IMC.
incorporated into it.
- "You" or "User" shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a user of the
Portal signing up to the Website. The Portal also provides certain services without
registration/acceptance, and such provision of services does not absolve You of this contractual
- “Portal” shall mean the website www.yourglobalpro.com
- “Platform Services" shall mean and refer to the services offered on the Portal including but not
limited to offering financial, marketing and networking services.
- “Platform Fee” means the facilitation fee that is collected by the Portal which is a based on the plans
chosen by the customer.
- “Professional” means the CPA or Chartered Accountant or Company Secretary or Lawyer or a
Professional under any other nomenclature registered as a Professional and who provides the
Services through this Website.
- "Professional Fees" means a fee agreed between a Customer and a Professional, prior to the
commencement of a Contract, for the completion of all Services requested by Customer for such
Contract and any bonuses paid or other payments made by a Customer for a Contract. The portal will
not in any which way be a party to the agreement entered between the Customer and the
- "Customer" shall mean any User who shall utilize the platform to request for services to be
performed or products to be delivered by any Professional with or without registration.
- "Contract" means a particular project or set of ongoing tasks for which a Customer has requested
Services to be performed by a Professional and the Professional has agreed on the platform.
- “Third Party” shall mean and refer to any individual(s), enterprise or entity, apart from the Users and
- The terms “Party” & “Parties” shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company
individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- “Visitor” shall mean a User who visits the Website to check the Services provided by the Website.
The headings of each section in this Agreement are only for the purpose of organising the various provisions
under this Agreement in an orderly manner. These headings shall not be used by either party to interpret the
provisions contained under them in any manner. Further, the headings have no legal or contractual value.
- The Portal is an online market place platform that enables businesses to connect with Professionals
of their choosing within our network based on their service requirements and provides tools to
facilitate that interaction. The Portal provides neither professional/legal services nor
professional/lawyer referral service. No Professional-Client relationship is ever created between You
- The Portal is not a professional services or a law firm. While certain members of our staff are
professionals and lawyers, they are not practicing law and cannot render any professional or legal
services to you. The Professionals are not employees, consultants or agents of Portal.
- The Portal will never provide any professional/legal analysis or assessment of the requests.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Portal does not select, endorse or recommend any professional.
By clicking on the “ACCEPT” button or accessing the Portal otherwise, the Customers, Professionals and
in the Portal.
read this and agree to them before choosing to engage this Portal for their service requirements.
Professionals may be additionally be governed by other terms.
- The User represents and warrants that he/she is competent and eligible to enter into legally binding
The User may not use the Portal if the he/she is not competent to contract or is disqualified from
doing so by any other applicable law, rule or regulation currently in force. By clicking on the
“ACCEPT” button or accessing the Portal otherwise, the Visitor confirms that he / she is above 21
years of age and is fully authorized to enter into this Agreement with the Portal.
All information provided by Customers and Professionals are self-declared and not verified by Portal. Any
and all information posted by any Customer or Professional including but not limited to their job title,
company name, work profile, photos and videos. The Portal has the right to use this Content for promotions
or marketing purposes.
The Portal allows users to contribute different kinds of Content, including reviews, photos and videos. You
alone are responsible for Your Content posted on the Website. The User’s contributions to the Website
should be unbiased and objective. The Portal does not and cannot review all communications or content
uploaded and is not responsible for the content, quality, or consequences of your uploading such
communications or content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Portal shall delete/remove/modify/block the
content/reviews if, the reviewer attempts to use any improper/indecent/abusive language or tries to defame
any Professional for private/personal/professional reasons.
The Customer(s) and/or the Professionals(s) acknowledges and agrees that the Portal may use, reproduce,
modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any or all
information of Customer obtained through the Portal to create marketing materials (collectively, “Content”), in
whole or in part, in any manner or media as the Portal deems fit. Content related to business photos and
videos should be broadly relevant to the business.
The Portal reserves the right to delete, remove, modify, refuse to accept or edit any communication or
or proprietary rights of others, any of its policies or is otherwise unacceptable in its discretion, and you
hereby agree to forfeit any fees payable in respect of such Content to the Portal or as it may direct.
- To sign up for the Platform Services, you must register for an account on the Portal (an "Account").
You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your Account information updated.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and for keeping your Account
Password secure. You may never use another entity’s User Account or registration information for the
Platform Services without permission.
- You must notify us immediately of any change in your eligibility to use the Platform Services, breach
of security or unauthorized use of your Account. You should never publish, distribute or post login
information of your Account. You shall have the ability to delete your Account, either directly or
through a request made to one of our employees or affiliates.
- The Professional requires registration to provide services on the portal. The Portal will review the
application of the Professional. The Portal shall approve the Professional after basic scrutiny of the
information and documents submitted. The Portal, however, does not guarantee the authenticity of
the claim of the work, though Professionals are carefully selected and approved.
- The Professionals are required to provide the name of the person uploading the profile, company
name, designation, office address, services being offered and the category of services and upload the
company’s logo for registration. The submission of this information does not guarantee automatic
approval of the application as each application is subject to review and approval.
- All information provided by the Professionals must be true, accurate and complete. The Portal
reserves the right (but has no obligation) to verify any and all information provided. By registering on
the Portal, the Professional is attesting that he/she/it has the skills and ability to perform the
requested Services by the deadline stated in the job posting or agreed upon.
The User is solely responsible for ensuring and maintaining the secrecy and security of his/her Portal
account password. The User agrees not to disclose this password to any third party and shall be solely
responsible for any use of or action taken through the use of such password on the Portal.
6. How it works
The Customer can post his enquiry on the Portal and can select a suitable plan based on their requirements.
Once the payment towards the Platform Fees is done, the Portal will send the enquiry to the Professionals.
The Professionals will start responding to the Customer. A short profile of the Professional will be shared
with the Customer along with the quotation. Once the Professional is selected and the payment of the
Professional Fees is completed in full, the complete contact details are shared and the professional
engagement is complete. The Portal only plays a role in the support and coordination of the engagement. In
any scenario, it is does not take any responsibility of delivery or provide professional advice in any manner.
These Terms shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties, and shall continue to
be in full force and effect until the User continues to access and use the Portal.
- If you wish to terminate your Account, you may do so at any time by following the instructions given
on the Portal.
- We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Platform Services at any time, with or without
cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction
of all information associated with your account.
- Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable. You remain obligated to pay any fees due but not yet
paid at the time of termination.
By using the Portal, it is deemed that You have consented to receiving telephonic/skype calls, SMSs and/or
emails from the Portal at any time it deems fit. The Portal shall reach out to communicate with you and
enhance your experience. We shall also inform you about the new services offered by us. Such
communications shall be sent to You on the telephone number and/or email id provided by You for the use of
contacting you through information received from Third Parties. Such communications by us is for purposes
that inter alia include clarification calls, marketing calls and promotional calls.
You may also be contacted by third parties with whom we have entered into a contract in furtherance of our
rights, duties and obligations under this document and other policies followed by us and with whom you have
become acquainted through the Portal.
- Customers will have to pay a fee depending on the plan chosen at the time of posting. The Portal will
act on it only after the Fee is paid. The Portal will provide quotations indicating the Fee payable for
- The Customer has to make the full payment to the Professional and only after that Job will be
initiated. However, with respect to Fee paid to Government Agencies, they will be collected on actuals
and there are possibilities of variation between the estimate and actual. You understand that use of
the Services may result in charges to you for the Platform Services you receive from a Professional.
The Portal will facilitate your payment of the applicable Professional Fees to the Professional, as such
the Professional’s limited payment collection agent. Payment of the Charges in such manner shall be
considered the same as payment made directly by you to the Professional. Professional Fees will be
inclusive of applicable taxes where required by law. Professional Fees paid by you are final and non-
refundable, unless otherwise determined by the Portal.
- The Portal reserves the right to amend the fee policy and charge for all the services. In the event of
such change in policy, Users shall be intimated of the same via email/telephone and such change
shall be effective as soon as Users have been intimated or available on the Portal.
11. Mode of Payment
To process any financial transactions on the Website, the Portal will use third-party electronic payment
processors or service providers (ESPs). You agree to the terms and conditions of use of each appropriate
ESP. In the event of conflict between these Agreements and the ESP's terms and conditions, these
Agreements shall prevail.
As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa / Master Card /
Amex, the User will be required to submit his/her 16-digit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV
number (usually on the reverse of the card) while making an online transaction. The User must also have
enrolled his/her card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) in order to complete the
transaction. The User is hereby expressly made aware that his/her card statements will reflect that a
payment has been made in favour of the Portal.
The User is further aware that in case of third party statements, including bank and credit card statements,
the merchant name may appear in an abbreviated format, and the Company has no control over the same.
12. Payment Terms
Each User understands and agrees that:
Facilitation Fees (due to the Portal)
- There will be a Facilitation Fee, which the Customer is required to pay at the time of posting a service
- The Portal shall collect the Facilitation Fee based on the Plan selected.
Professional Fees (due to the Professional)
- Once a Customer chooses one of the Professionals in order to avail his services, and then they shall
make full payment for the contract value indicated in the chosen quotation.
- The job will be initiated only after receipt of the full fees due to the Professional.
- Professional will make the Invoice for the Service directly on the Customer and upload it in the Portal.
The Customer can download the Invoice from the Portal using their Username and Password.
- Whenever Government Fees is remitted to a Government Body, it cannot be refunded in any case,
even if the service or application for such a service is rejected by the agency.
- In cases where a Professional has filed an application to a Government Department for a particular
service and it is rejected by the Government Department, then the Service would deemed to have
been rendered and the Fee paid to the Portal will not be refunded.
- In cases where a Professional could not render the Service due to incomplete documentation from a
Customer after fully paid engagement and if the Portal feels that the Service is only partially rendered,
then the Portal will assess, decide and refund a certain percentage of the Engagement Fee. The
Percentage decided by the Portal will be final and binding.
IThe transactions on the Portal are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when
transacting on the Portal is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The
User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Portal in any manner.
This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant Payment Gateway, which is authorized to
handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks
and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
14. User’s obligations
The User undertakes to fulfil the following obligations. Failure to satisfy any of these obligations gives the
Portal the right to permanently suspend Your account and/or claim damages for any losses that accrue to
the Portal or additional costs that may be imposed on us.
- You hereby certify that you are at least 21 years of age;
- You hereby agree to provide genuine credentials during the process of registration on the Portal. You
shall not use a fictitious identity to register;
- You agree not to publicise other User’s private information without their consent;
- You agree to ensure the email address and mobile number provided in your account registration are
valid at all times and shall keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date;
- You agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account
password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve
the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason;
- You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations governing the downloading, installation and/or
use of the Portal, including, without limitation to, any usage rules set forth in this Agreement;
- You agree that all service contracts between any Customer and Professional shall name the Portal
as an express third party beneficiary under the Service Contract (but not as a party to that
- You agree to make no representations or warranties or enter into any contracts on behalf of the
Portal. Customer and Professional may agree to additional terms in their service contract materially
different than the Standard Terms; however, nothing in such service contract will in any way limit or
modify the Portal rights;
- You recognize, acknowledge and agree that You are not an employee of the Portal and that the
Portal does not, in any way, supervise, direct, or control Your work or Services.
You undertake not to:
- Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or
create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Portal.
For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the
Content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and
information within the Content of the Website is not permitted. Should You want to engage in one or
more such actions, prior permission from the Portal must be obtained;
- Access (or attempt to access) the Portal and/or the materials or Services by any means other than
through the interface that is provided by the Portal. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other
automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to
access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Portal or Content, or in any way reproduce or
circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Portal, materials or any Content, to obtain
or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically
made available through the Portal is prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or
using the Portal, You may be exposed to Content from other Users or Third Parties that You may
consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to
such offensive Content on the Portal. Further, You may report such offensive Content;
- To use the Portal in any manner that may impair, overburden, damage, disable or otherwise
compromise (i) Company’s services; (ii) any other party's use and enjoyment of the Company’s
services; or (iii) the services and products of any Third Party (including, without limitation to, the
- Use the Services or Materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including,
but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or identity theft;
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal
rights of others;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Portal or the Services (or the
servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or
programs that may damage the operation of the Portal;
- Download any file posted in the Portal that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally
distributed in such manner;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Portal or any network, devises and software solutions to
the Portal, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Portal or any network, devises
and software solutions connected to the Portal. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace
any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Portal, or exploit the Portal or Service or
information made available or offered by or through the Portal, in any way whether or not the purpose
is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than
Your own information, as provided for by the Portal;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Portal, systems resources,
servers, software solutions or networks connected to or accessible through the Portal or any affiliated
or linked Websites;
- Use the Portal or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these
rights of this Website or other Third Parties;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside your home
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of your home country, friendly relations
with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence
or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Disseminate information through the Portal that is false, inaccurate or misleading or violate any
applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside your home country.
The Professional is responsible for providing all tools and resources necessary to complete the service
contract, unless explicitly stated in advance by the Customer. The Professional agrees to respond to all
Customer communications and requests for information within reasonable time.
Confidential Information shall mean any information disclosed by the Customer on the Portal, related to the
project. However, confidential information shall not include information that: (a) is now or subsequently
becomes publicly known through no wrongful act or omission of the Professionals or anyone to whom it
discloses such information; (b) the Professionals can demonstrate by its written records to have had rightfully
in the Customers possession, free of restriction, prior to the date of this Agreement; (c) the Professionals can
demonstrate by its written records to have obtained on or after the date of this Agreement, rightfully and free
of restriction, from a third party who has the right to transfer or disclose it, provided that it was not acquired,
directly or indirectly, from the Customer; (d) the Professionals can demonstrate by its written records to have
been independently developed.
All Professionals using the Portal acknowledge that certain information disclosed by Customer may be
confidential and, if so, must be protected. All Confidential Information and its embodiments and derivatives
shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Customer and no license or other right with respect to
Confidential Information is granted or implied hereby.